Steven Brian Davis
A sole proprietorship located in the North County Inland Corridor of San Diego, CA, Attorney Davis strives to provide personal and quality representation to individuals and small businesses. Empowerment in the circumstances requiring attorney involvement is Attorney Davis' goal in zealously representing his clients.
Attorney Davis grew up in Chula Vista, California, and began his practice in Golden Hills at 24th and Broadway, San Diego, moving the office in 1985 to Old Town in San Diego. Moving the family twenty-two miles closer to Oregon, to Carmel Mountain Ranch in 1990, the Law Offices of Steven Brian Davis relocated to Rancho Bernardo in 1993 and in 2006 to its current location in Carmel Mountain Ranch.
Attorney Davis received his AS in Criminology Corrections from Southwestern College in 1973, BA in Criminal Justice Administration from University of LaVerne in 1974, his JD at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, fka Western State University College of Law in 1978, and commenced practicing law in 1979. Attorney Davis enjoys a BV Rating with Martindale Hubbell, and is licensed to practice before the California State Courts, the 9th Circuit US Court of Appeal, and the US Districts Courts of Connecticut and of the Southern and Central Districts of California.
He is a member of the California State Bar (State Bar Number 86163), Consumer Attorneys of California, San Diego County Bar Association and Consumer Attorneys of San Diego.
For nearly 20 years, Attorney Davis has served on a volunteer panel of the San Diego County Bar Association, as an arbitrator of attorney client fee disputes before the Fee Arbitration Panel.
When not practicing law, Attorney Davis would rather be with family, or golf or surf with his son.
Taking pride in providing and assuring personal attention to his clients, Attorney Davis believes that the attorney should not be part of the problem, and keeping the client informed of what is going on in the case is not too much to expect of the attorney handling the matter.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Debt Discharge
- Estate Planning
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney and Appointment
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- State Trial Practice
- Animal Bites -- Plaintiff
- Assault & Battery -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Property Damage -- Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation
- Slip and Fall -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Administration
- Residential Real Estate
- California, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2008
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1981
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1979
- LaVerne College, Pomona, California
- B.A. - 1974
- Major: Criminal Justice Administration
- Southwestern College, Chula Vista, California
- Associate Science - 1973
- Major: Criminology/Connections
- Small Businesses
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar, 1979 - Present
- Consumer Attorneys of California, 1979 - Present
- San Diego County Bar Association, 1979 - Present
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, 1979 - Present