Easing Your Real Estate Concerns
If you are involved with a real estate purchase or sale, you need a legal representative who can help you navigate the terms of the contract and who can handle any potentially damaging issues that may arise. Or, if you are a landlord or tenant encountering issues with a lease or a property rental agreement, then contact an experienced real estate lawyer to help secure your rights and limit your liability.
Before you sign a property contract or take legal action, call the Law Offices of Steven Brian Davis at 858-207-3340.
Steven Brian Davis is an experienced California real estate attorney, mediator and litigator for individuals and businesses facing real estate or rental concerns.
Why Team Up with Us on Your Real Estate Matters?
- Drafting a proper buy/sell agreement for the purchase or sale of real estate can help you avoid problems in the future and avoid potential litigation.
- When issues arise between homeowners and lenders or landlords and tenants, we handle eviction/unlawful detainer cases concerning rent payment and other tenancy issues.
- We can help stop foreclosure, possibly by a deed in lieu of foreclosure or short sale, on your home to preserve your credit standing.
- On new or existing construction projects, we help resolve disputes in construction litigation for either property owners or contractors.
- Where disputes occur with payment for construction or remodels, our thorough understanding of California laws (such as mechanic's liens) can work to your advantage.
- We can evaluate your full financial position, and counsel you on the best path forward, including when bankruptcy may be appropriate.
A Real Estate Attorney You Can Rely On
If you need assistance with a real estate matter, call an attorney who knows the ins-and-outs of California's real estate laws. Contact real estate lawyer Steven Brian Davis at 858-207-3340. We proudly serve Rancho Bernardo and the surrounding areas.